Saturday, December 28, 2019

My Brain Still Hurts


As I mentioned earlier, it is our family tradition to torment each other with riddling clues as to what is beneath the wrapping paper before the gift is opened.


Here are some of the clues. 


And these were some of the gifts: 

Pic 1-Fancy salt and pepper; a root-beer flavored whisky; a knitting book; a journal cover

Pic 2- spices, Bullit bourbon; hand spun wool and cotton yarn; Glen Rothes 10 year old Scotch; Balvenie Doublewood Scotch; Tullabardine Scotch

Pic 3-- Octopus, chocolate; Dreyer's English; Neverwhere; environmentally sound (non-plastic) produce bags; Black Noval Port



2 comments:

Unknown said...

My kind of presents: booze, knitting supplies and chocolate.

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh you all must have had a high time...and I dare say there were many discussions to continue the fun. It's rum and wine down here in Tampa with my relations!