Monday, September 24, 2012

Spoetry





As well as regardless  of
whether upon
slim or even heavy
as well as thin or even broad feet,
 you can observe Religious Louboutin footwear grinning for you.

I've mentioned before how I enjoy some of the spam I receive. The above 'spoem' was copied without changes from a longer email.  

And I manufactured the collage by combining two images from the Internet -- a pair of Laboutin heels and a picture of Madid's Nuestra Señora del Buen Suceso -- and there you have it --  Religious Laboutin footwear grinning (well, smiling ) for you.

My brain may explode at the concept...



Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

katy gilmore said...

Spoetic Vicki!

Ms. A said...

I'm not familiar with Louboutin, or the Senora.

Martin said...

Excellent! Look after that brain, though.

Merisi said...

Now that is a clever marketing technique - inspire other people to do the work for you! Sadly, you forgot to put a link to the homepage of that fabulous Holly Goes Highly Heeled show store! ;-)

Brian Miller said...

haha...spammers are getting ever the more creative eh...i will bow three times toward paris...hehe

Jean Baardsen said...

You could join Collage Obsession - you'd fit right in! And it might help keep your brain from exploding. The theme this week is "confections."
http://collageobsessionchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/confections.html

R. Burnett Baker said...

I dunno....the image reminded me of Steve Martin. Remember his monologue on "cruel shoes"? These kinda look like they could make your feet burn after a minute or two!!

Vicki Lane said...

Lauboutin is a fancy shmancy brand of footwear, Ms. A, known for high prices and red soles. This pair of purple zip up stilettos was well over a thousand dollars. And the Senora is a statue of the Virgin Mary.

Barbara Rogers said...

OK, thanks for education about shoes! Spoems, I don't know. Did enjoy seeing the photo fun though!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Well- that was just spamtaculous!

Wayfarin' Stranger said...

I may have to turn off my spam filter! I'm missing out on creative stimuli. Jim

Thérèse said...

Ah if Louboutin's shoes were less expensive...
How fun!

Unknown said...

Can I get those in lace-ups and sensible heels?

Friko said...

Splat!

Not all over your Louboutins, I hope. Religion and Louboutins, an idea worthy of spreading, I think. It would help focus the mind.

Help, now I have a headache.

jennyfreckles said...

Oh I so love visiting here - you often make me laugh. Love this, it's priceless.