Friday, March 29, 2024

Bailey Says Welcome to Doggy Daycare

                                                                               

On the days their people go to work, my friends Otter and Domino bring themselves up for daycare.                                                                                     

They come trotting up the path, ready for treats and some rumpus time.

                                                                                    


The Woman and the child are reading a book while roughhousing is happening on the leather sofa.


Jenny is singing the song of her people. Domino isn't impressed.



Otter likes to relax.


So does Domino.


Jenny is disappointed because she wants to go out and run and howl, and she was hoping for some pit bull backup. Not happening.

Certainly not with me. I'm your basic homebody. My previous life was outside in a pen, and now that I'm here, I like the inside--rugs and sofas and snacks and friends to play with. 

Life is good!








2 comments:

Sandra Parshall said...

Oh my, what a tough life they all have! You and John are grandparents to quite an extended family.

Medtrangran@gmail.com said...

Life is good, indeed. We have 5 such creatures. Sometimes it's a regular madhouse.