Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Josie at the Art Show

                                                                   


There was an art show at the Arts Council and there was art from kids all over the county. Meema and I went after school to look for my picture.
                                                  

I found mine!



It is a picture of Kittyland where kitties can talk and understand people and help them out. There is also a cardinal and some butterflies.

                                                        

It was a HUGE show--the walls were full of pictures and there was other stuff kids had made.

I love being an artist!
                                                            


5 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Well I for sure want to go to Kitty Land. Great to see a fully colored picture, with such brilliant colors. A lot of work there. A first art exhibit is certainly exciting.

Sandra Parshall said...

What a great idea -- celebrating the creativity of the county's children. I can imagine the pride they all felt in seeing their art mounted and displayed professionally.

Anvilcloud said...

Great picture and you look good in wings.

Marcia said...

My daughters always enjoyed seeing their art on display at the Mall. One painting even made it to the Baltimore Art Museum. Granddaughter #3 had a picture on display at the library.

Cella said...

I would also like to live in Kittyland (actually I sort of do.) I think Josie is multi-talented and will make her mark on the world