Friday, March 15, 2024

A Busy Person

                                                                                

                                                                                 


This is a family of Castle People. Carmen is the mama, Big Red is the daddy, Hildegarde is the grandma. There is a big brother and a big sister and a little sister and Pup. I made them blankets out of play dough and beds from oyster shells.

                          Putting on a puppet show for Margo.

                                                                                           


The princess is reading to Margo.

I worked in a workbook and did a jigsaw puzzle and Meema and I played Go Fish and Crazy 8 and Memory. I mostly won. I am really good at Memory. Plus, sometimes I can see through Meema's GoFish cards and that helps me win too.





2 comments:

Sandra Parshall said...

Always busy and always imaginative. That Dr. Seuss book looks well-used. Is it a family heirloom?

Vicki Lane said...

It first belonged to my bys.