Wednesday, May 23, 2018

The Vultures Are Circling


Bummer! Look what came in the mail yesterday.


Not enough that we receive promotions for hearing aids, walk-in tubs, retirement communities, and mobility scooters, now there's this. 


Though the included "use of funeral coach" and "use of utility vehicle" (? post-mortem off-roading?) are tempting, not to mention the non-sealing casket (is this really a desirable feature?) I remain firm in my preference for cremation and no service.

But not yet.


4 comments:

Sandra Parshall said...

I keep getting ads for cremation services. I do want to be cremated rather than buried, but how do they know?

ArnnKnight said...

Geeeesh -- as if the whole world wasn't going to hell in a handbasket any way. Just keep those pix of that delightful little Josie coming and all will be well. She is an absolute treasure

Unknown said...

Kind of depressing isn't it but part of living is dying, xx

Jime said...

Yes indeed, give me a cremation and no ceremony. A party by the survivors would be fine. Not that I would give a hoot one way or the other.