Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Josie Journals

                                                                                  


Guess what! I have a journal and I am writing in it.


I wrote without anyone helping me spell. Meema said some of the words weren't just right, but they were good enough that she could tell what I meant. I think that should be good enough. 


Meema said that the more I read on my own, the easier the right spelling would be. We'll see.

This is a Very Good library book that Meema and I read together. It is about a little girl who finds out she can do something that some kids say she can't. It is a great story with good pictures. 

And this is a picture I did of a rainbow winged Alicorn. (The paper got a little crumpled.)







4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Beautifully done. Writing will come easier with practice, I dare say. Hopefully spelling too, though I am not a good example of such.

Sandra Parshall said...

She's doing very well! I was a little concerned by her expectation that school would be boring, though.
That's a marvelous book for her to read.

Vicki Lane said...

Sandy, Yeah, me too. But i have a feeling that it's something kids learn to say from others. If she's bored, it's not all day because she tells me a lot of unboring things they do.

Anvilcloud said...

You're doing well, Josie.