Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Primrose Promise


Primroses always say Spring to me. And though it's still January and snow is in the forecast, this bright little flower and the hopeful green of its leaves are spirit-lifters.


A bonus is that if I plant them outside, once the weather moderates, they will come back next year -- always assuming the deer don't eat them.


Re yesterday's Birdie story -- it's a bit of a first draft but I wanted you to know I'm working on the collection of her stories -- I've got the ones from the blog in some kind of order and have some ideas for adding a few more. I've also started looking into how to publish it as an ebook . . .


And I've written the dread query letter and the even more dreaded synopsis for the Civil War novel and have begun submitting it to a number of small presses.  

Just so you know . . .


5 comments:

KarenB said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Barbara Rogers said...

It is lovely, hope it survives the hungry deer. Fingers and toes crossed for publication!

Nan Emanuel said...

Fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

I am so looking forward to the Miss Birdie stories and will definitely buy the ebook. My fingers and toes are crossed, too, re the query letters. Deana the Queena

Juliet said...

I love primroses and your pictures are lovely. Good luck with the publishing quest.