Friday, January 13, 2017

Bonafide!


Bonafide, certified, fortified, justified, satisfied, maybe even sanctified!

I had my last visit from the very nice physical therapist who has been working with me since I came home and she declared herself pleased with my progress. She watched me descend (backward) and ascend the steep basement stairs that have heretofore been a no go zone and then we went for a little walk outside. 

Now it's just a matter of doing a bit more each day. But what a pleasure to be outside! The snow is gone and it's rather balmy out.


Spring bulbs are nosing their way into the light (not unlike myself.)


And the wide world awaits!


5 comments:

Pat in east TN said...

👍👍 for you Vicki!

Barbara Rogers said...

Yes yes yes. A springlike day is definitely invitational! I'm stuck in my own infirmary with a cold and laryngitis.. enjoy increased freedom!

Frances said...

That's great news Vicki! I like your comparing yourself to spring bulbs' green shoots. xo

susan said...

Hooray!

Darla said...

I'm so very happy for you! I marked in my calendar several "firsts" last week, so can relate to each of your strides forward. :)