Words and pictures from the author of And the Crows Took Their Eyes as well as the Elizabeth Goodweather Appalachian Mysteries . . .
They change bit by bit and keep some bits for quite a bit. 🤓
Having watched your Danica grow up, I am kinda prepared for this.
I hope she grows as she should, and enjoys every second of it.
Yes, they change so fast. Dylan is now nearly 16 and Ruby is 10. Oh my, where do the years go? Josie is a lovely girl :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They change bit by bit and keep some bits for quite a bit. 🤓
Having watched your Danica grow up, I am kinda prepared for this.
I hope she grows as she should, and enjoys every second of it.
Yes, they change so fast. Dylan is now nearly 16 and Ruby is 10. Oh my, where do the years go? Josie is a lovely girl :)
Post a Comment