Tuesday, October 8, 2024

The Merry Maids


The week would have been Fall Break but it is Hurricane Break instead. I stayed with Meema all day and so did my friends. I was dusting and cleaning when they came (on her own initiative, as god is my witness-V) and they decided to help too.


The spray wax smells like lemons.


We dusted EVERYTHING!


Then we did some drawing and writing and Ilona who is 9 wrote this story. Meema said her writing was very good.


We ran around outside till Meema yelled at us to come back. She said she was worried because we were in the pasture with the cows and the bull who has horns. And she didn't want us to go in the barn. I go in the pasture with the cows down at my house and I told Meema my mama says I can go anywhere I want. Meema got cranky and said Well I'm your grandmother and up here, I say stay away from the bull and don't go in the old barn.

So we played cards. We played Go Fish and yelled a lot. Then we had to clean up our mess. I was very sad when their mom came to take my friends home.




 

No comments: