Friday, August 21, 2020

More Fairy Friends for Josie


When I came up on Wednesday, there were two more fairies from Aunt Fay. (Did you know Fay means fairy? That's what Meema said.  Maybe she is my Fairy Great Aunt.)


They watched me eat breakfast. Meema made some funny pancakes.


This one is an octopus and it made me feel a little funny so I saved it for later. Then Bobadog ate it.


After breakfast, I introduced the new guys to the others.



They had snacks and a conversation.



Then they all went swimming. This box is the swimming pool. It is crowded but they don't mind.

Later on my babies were jealous of the new guys and I had to take care of them. They felt better soon, just like I do when my mommy takes care of me.


2 comments:

Sandra Parshall said...

Such sweet pictures. I love that she feels so much concern for the feelings of others, even though the others are toys. A very good sign for her emotional development. Now if only she would be more concerned about her tired grandmother getting a brief rest during the day!

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh goodie, more fairies for her pool! That's great. Have you read her any stories with fairies in them? But just making up her own stories is so great.