Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Josie Has Some Surprises


Hey, it's me Josie.


I have an Upstairs Snugglepuppy and a Downstairs one. I brought the Downstairs one Up so they could play together.


They liked being together.


Also, I used Bobadog's comb on them. 


I made candy with my play dough. We are getting ready for a birthday party for the Snuggles.

                            

It looks very good but you must not eat it.


Here's the first surprise. The beans that Louise gave me and I planted are making baby beans. When they get big, Meema will cook them and I will help. Also I will eat them.


Down at the pond, two frogs were having a conversation. They say Ribbit and KneeDeep to each other. 


I don't know what that means and neither does Meema.


When it was lunchtime, there was another surprise--corn from the garden! I liked it except for the way it stuck in my teeth and then I had to use dental floss to get it out.


The last surprise is this: I have a baby in my belly.


On Monday I told Meema there were four babies there--two boys and two girls.  But today, there is only one and SURPRISE! he is a cardinal and he's coming out!


4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Lovely party for the pups. Such a great little gal, and now her baby cardinal too! Yes, corn does that in my teeth too, but it's soooo good!

Sandra Parshall said...

Another delightful day at the farm. She is living a blessed life, surrounded by love. ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

jennyfreckles said...

Such a busy little bee. Don't they all have wonderful imagination?

katy gilmore said...

That was a great early morning chuckle!