Monday, April 4, 2016

Interruption in Service . . .



Yikes! Our internet service went down Friday night and I'm just now (Monday morning) getting to the library to read email. It's been strangely peaceful without internet access and Ive written the better part of a short story (Vondalee Puts On Her Cat's Eye Glasses) because my novel in progress was inaccessible in the cloud.

Not sure when the service will be restored . . . so don't worry if you don't hear from me for a few days. I have a nice post I'm working on for Jayna who wanted to see a map of our farm.


3 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Glad to hear from you...out there in never never (no internet) land!

Frances said...

Vicki, you are so kind to let us know the reason for your absence.

Hoping that your regular service is restored very soon. Meanwhile, it's grand to hear of your cat eye glasses story. I know I'll want to read it.

xo

Ms. A said...

Oh noooooooooooo! I hate when that happens!