Saturday, October 29, 2011

Looking Ahead


Eddie wants to remind you that Halloween is drawing near. He has his costume (El Gato de la Muerte)-- how about you?
  
And I want to remind my friends in the area that I'll be in Sylva today at 2 and at the Marshall library at 6:30. Then on Sunday, I'll be at Malaprop's in Asheville at 3.  The info is over there on the side.

Look for me next week at Blue Ridge Books in Waynesville, Accent on Books in Asheville, and at the Mars Hill Library.

And later in the month there's an interesting event called EAT YOUR WORDS at Avenue M in Asheville. Check it out!






Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Victoria said...

Yes, I have my costume all ready. I'm going to dress as a normal human being for a change, haha!

I wish I were in your area, I'd love to meet up with you at the places you mentioned.

Ms. A said...

Wish I was there!

Martin said...

You're going to be busy, busy, busy. Hope it all goes well.

Brian Miller said...

nice...wish i was closer....

Thérèse said...

All the best for the coming busy time!

Kath said...

I'm going as the Wicked Witch of the ... wait that's just my normal. Nevermind.

Linda@VS said...

Depending on how you feel about all those events, either your plate is full or your cup runneth over. Wishing you smiles and stamina.

Tracy Golightly-Garcia said...

Hello Vicki

You are a very busy person! Please have fun and be safe on the road.

Best
Tracy :)

Oírme said...

Are your stories based in NC?



Will you please check out my poems? I really would like some critique and don't want to ask my family/friends. It's my one escape from life, ya know? :)

http://findingthemeaningofme.blogspot.com/

Nicole@Rare Bird said...

I love the picture! I hope the events all go well this week and are greatly attended!