Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Dear Sirs


When will you call the madman in the Oval Office to account, rather than sitting by as he takes a wrecking ball to our government, our armed forces, our national monuments, our environment, our voting system, our economy, and our national prestige?

His many tweets and AI fantasies reveal a mind that is deeply disturbed and in no way fit to be POTUS--indeed, beyond being an embarrassment to the USA, he is a growing danger to the world.

It should be obvious to the meanest intelligence that DJT needs to be removed from office at once, before he can bring his nuclear dreams to fruition.

Will yours be the legacy of an enabler and co-conspirator? Or will you stand on the side of reason and true (not AI) patriotism?

I'd love to hear your answer.



 

1 comment:

Sandra Parshall said...

I'm so glad I don't have to write messages like this to my reps in DC.