Sunday, July 24, 2016

THE END


Yesterday I typed those magical words to my Shelton Laurel novel -- years in the making.  I have to proofread the last three chapters I just finished and by this afternoon should be sending the manuscript off to my long suffering, patient agent as a Word doc attachment. 

Justin and Claui came up with Prosecco and flowers to help in the celebration.  I'll talk more tomorrow about what comes next. (Hint - It will be slow, glacially slow. And I could use your help.)


8 comments:

daybreak said...

Congratulations!! Now, of course, comes the wait until we can get our greedy hands on OUR copies and dive in!

Ms. A said...

Congratulations!

Martin Hodges said...

Fantastic news, Vicki. I admire your 'staying power'. Do I detect that the Vicki Lane Mysteries might yet become a tad more mysterious?

KarenB said...

Congratulations!! So much time and hard work should definitely be rewarded. I am very much looking forward to reading it!

Carol Crump Bryner said...

Wonderful! It must be such a good feeling. Congratulations.

Gayle Pearson said...

Congratulations! Would be more than happy to help in any way. Just let me know! :-)

Suz said...

Congrats! Feet up. Relax. Can't wait to read it. ..... I'm enjoying you sharing the process with us

Jim Egerton said...

Well done Vicki. Celebrate celebrate you earned it.