Thursday, August 29, 2013

Orchids in the Window


I really wanted to talk about Mary Poppins today but the server is being cranky and I can't get my Mary Poppins pics to load.

Fortunately I'd loaded these photos a few days ago when the stars were aligned correctly and I was holding my mouth just so.

This condition comes and goes -- it seems to be linked to  hazy weather, which we have today as I'm trying to load tomorrow's post.
 
Ah, well, Mary Poppins can wait.  If all goes well, I'll post tomorrow.
 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Ms. A said...

Well, woman, these are quite beautiful!

Miss_Yves said...

Beautiful!
I'm sure that orchids are one of your favorite things!

Kath said...

The orchids are just lovely, and your photography is marvelous!

Brian Miller said...

your orchids are beautiful...so delicate and suggestive...smiles.

Barbara Rogers said...

Lovely...they look so civilized! And my second thought (probably not related) how on earth do you keep the kitties from bothering them?

Vicki Lane said...

The kitties do bother them some... but they have so many things to bother that they haven't taken a very heavy toll on the orchids...yet.

Lise said...

Beautiful orchids! I can't wait to read your post on Mary Poppins...love her!

Juliet said...

Your photos capture the beauty of the orchids just perfectly.