Words and pictures from the author of And the Crows Took Their Eyes as well as the Elizabeth Goodweather Appalachian Mysteries . . .
Happy end of August. It is foggy and dull here this morning..I tried a few photos in the fog, but they were’t special. I imagine that I will post them sometime.
Yep, I got up a bit early hoping to catch the sunrise and we are totally fogged in.
Summer continues here in the DC area. We'll have temperatures in the 90s most of the week.
Love seeing the old farm implements. Somebody once sweated and worked the land to provide crops.
Around here those old things are garden art. I've got some small versions in my gardens.
Autumn, a rusty time of year.
Yes, indeed.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Happy end of August. It is foggy and dull here this morning..I tried a few photos in the fog, but they were’t special. I imagine that I will post them sometime.
Yep, I got up a bit early hoping to catch the sunrise and we are totally fogged in.
Summer continues here in the DC area. We'll have temperatures in the 90s most of the week.
Love seeing the old farm implements. Somebody once sweated and worked the land to provide crops.
Around here those old things are garden art. I've got some small versions in my gardens.
Autumn, a rusty time of year.
Yes, indeed.
Post a Comment