Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Josie Has the Christmas Spirit


Christmas is almost here! Meema and Grumpy have a beautiful tree . . .

And my dog Benny has a fancy sweater. BobaDog, who has a warm fur suit, made fun of him but Benny did not care because he likes being warm. 




Meema and Grumpy's tree has ornaments made by lots of people--Meema and Grumpy made some and there are some my daddy made when he was a little boy. There are some made by my Grandma and by Aileen's mother and by Cory's grandmother (these two are people I do not know) but there were none by me Josie because I took the other ones I made home. 

So Meema helped me and I got to work. I could not use buttons this time because they were in the closet behind the tree and Meema said NO we could not move the tree. But she had star stickers.




I did a heart and a Christmas tree and hung them up.

And I found a package under the tree to me Josie and it said OPEN NOW! and it was a  big ornament with pink glitter and a picture of me and Mama and Daddy in the dragon suits we wore for Halloween. 

                            

I hung it on the tree for a little while but I will take it home to hang on my tree.


When I was done with the ornaments, I decided to make a paper airplane. It is tricky but Meema helped and we made it zoom.

I love Christmas time! When I come back on Wednesday, Meema says I can open one present. There are lots under the tree and Grumpy said they were all for him but I have looked and there are some for me.  

I am so excited!!!! 



6 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Great to see the joy of Christmas with Josie!

Sandra Parshall said...

She is such a joy! Christmas through a child's eyes is always special.

Anvilcloud said...

Your place and Christmas through a child's eyes.

Thérèse said...

Benny's sweater is awesome. To live Christmas through Josie's eyes is such a blessing! Nothing else matters anymore.

katy gilmore said...

I continue to think Josie has a magical life ! Merry Christmas Josie!

MarthaV said...

Beautiful as always Vicki! May the holidays be all that you could desire and the New Year bring health and happiness to you and your family!