Thursday, December 3, 2020

Josie and Elsa


Do you know who Elsa is? She is in the show "Frozen" and she likes ice and snow. Grumpy brought in a bowl of snow and she jumped in it!


Then I did a science experiment. I put little glumps of snow in this bottle to see if it would melt. (It did!)


I went and got more snow, just to make sure.


My boots left a snow creature on the floor.


Then I had to go back to The Room to see about my babies and fix them some oatmeal.


Margot was absolutely sick and I fed her some cold oatmeal. 


Then I checked Dolly's throat because she said it was itchy.
These kids are too much for me and Meema had to help. Soon they were both well and I could go back to the living room where I had more work to do.


I am making Christmas cards for my friends. Meema drew the tree and I am decorating it. I pick out a button and point to where I want it to go. And then Meema puts down a drop of glue and I put down the button very carefully. 


I drew this one myself. It is a picture of me and Aunt Fay.  And there are buttons all around.


I also did a card for Elsa. I told Meema what to write on it and she did. It says: This card is for Elsa. Josie wrote a card for you! You will love this card! From Josie that you love. Do you like this card?


 

1 comment:

Barbara Rogers said...

Thanks Meema for a Josie story today. It brightens up my day (I don't have C-19, but a cold!) Hope you treated the babies well when they were sick. Come on over anytime, but I prefer my oatmeal hot!