Saturday, February 1, 2020

Josie the Whirlwind


On Friday Meema said I was a whirlwind. 


But not all the time. This is me sitting quietly and reading my medium-sized poop book. (This is what she calls Puzo's THE LAST DON. I have no idea why.)


And this is me drawing the Jabberwocky.


He is green with two eyes and a mouth and two skinny arms. He was in a book we read. He is my new favorite monster.

Then I gave Bob a Dog a hat. He likes it.


Also I climbed on the back of the sofa and slid down. I call it my bobslide.


Then Grumpy put on some music and I danced.


I think I will be a clogger when I'm not being a ballerina.


It is the end of the day and I am full of energy because I had a banana after my nap. 

Meema and Grumpy are not full of energy. They are sitting down.  Maybe they need to  eat more bananas.


5 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Yes, I thought immediately of the sugar source...isn't it wonderful to have all that energy! And yet, here we are without that great burst (though maybe a nap AND a banana would help!)

NCmountainwoman said...

Bananas! Yes, that's the answer to the low energy. (Although I do suspect age plays a little role as well.) And no one can really keep up with a not-quite-three year old.

Sandra Parshall said...

For your sake, I hope she still takes a daily nap!

Vicki Lane said...

She does--and since she demands that I lie down on the big bed when she lies down, I often take one too.

Nan Emanuel said...

Great to see the tutu whirling about again! Missed it.