Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Josie Does Ballet


I have a new book. It is for learning to dance.


You press a button and it plays ballet music. Also it has pictures to show you how to dance.

 

The dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy is my favorite.


Meema made me a wand like the Sugar Plum Fairy has.


I am showing Dolly how to point with the wand while we dance.

She wants to be a ballerina too.


I am being her partner and lifting her up.

She likes this part.  She is flying like a real fairy.


Ballet is fun.


5 comments:

NCmountainwoman said...

You make a lovely ballerina, Josie. And I'm certain Dolly loves to dance with you.

Barbara Rogers said...

Such a great way to enjoy movement and music. Keep on dancing!

Sandra Parshall said...

Ballet appeals to her live of learning — she’s already soaking up the different moves, Free form movement to music is fun, but I’m not surprised Josie likes the more intricate details of ballet. Has she ever seen ice dancing? She might enjoy that too, and will be asking for a pair of skates.

Vicki Lane said...

I don't think she's seen ice dancing. That used to be my birthday treat when I was young--to go to Holiday on Ice. Josie's mama used to do Roller Derby -- don't know if she can ice skate.

jennyfreckles said...

I see she has the rainbow skirt under her dress. My youngest granddaughter is trying out ballet too. She's still a very physical child and loves to dance.