Thursday, July 2, 2020

Josie has Braids--and Meets Igorina--with Social Distancing


My mom fixed my hair in braids for Family Dinner Up. I like the way they look. 

Meema had something to show me but first I had to get a banana for a before dinner snack.


Then Meema took me to meet Igorina. She lives in the bathroon where my potty is. In this picture she is on one of my poop books. (That is what it is called because I read it sometimes when I sit on the potty.)


Igorina is a Wolf Spider. And she is carrying a big white sac full of spider eggs. When it hatches, she will carry her babies on her back till they get bigger, like my Mom and Dad used to carry me. Igorina has eight eyes and can see very well. She pounces on bugs and eats them. Meema says not to touch her because if she got scared she might bite. 

Meema ased me to stand closer so Igorina and I could be in the picture together and I said, No thanks.

I am almost always polite.





5 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I have been known to, as gently as possible, move spiders to the great outdoors.

Barbara Rogers said...

Now that is a bit of wild-life that I'd happily transfer outdoors. Gently, but definitely! Good name for her though!

Vicki Lane said...

She's (or someone lie her) has lived in out bathroom for years. But I am thinkig of removing her to the basement before all those babies hatch.

Sandra Parshall said...

Josie is adorable in braids. I share her reluctance to get close to that hideous spider.

NCmountainwoman said...

I think I'd move her to the greenhouse. The basement is not far enough.