Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Josie and The Room


When I stay with Meema and Grumpy, I like to play in The Room.


My bed is there and lots and lots of my stuff.


I have a box of dress up things...


like my farmer hat and my beads.


I dress up my octopus...


I bounce on the bed...


I check on the weather...


Also I rock Dolly.


When Grumpy comes home, I put on my tutu and dance The Nutcracker.


I am Clara, Grumpy is Drosselmyer and Meema is The Nutcracker.


Clara goes to sleep. Then a rooster crows, and Clara wakes up and runs to hug The Nutcracker. (That is Meema's favorite part.) Then I make Meema get up and dance. She is getting better about this.


7 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Nice post showing the life of a child. Good record and keepsake.

Barbara Rogers said...

Yay, Meema is dancing too! I bet the camera is put down for that joy! But perhaps someone else will capture that moment...mmm, maybe.

NCmountainwoman said...

A day in the life of Josie. What a treat. I love the idea of the dancing nutcracker. Too bad you don't get a tutu.

GPearson said...

Yes, Meema must have a tutu for the New Year!
Happy New Year everyone, especially Josie! 💖

jennyfreckles said...

Happy New Year to you all. The things we grandmothers have to 'get better' at... ! I'm always learning.

Rosie said...

Oh, Josie Posie, you are living the dream, sweet girl! Love you!

Sandra Parshall said...

What a charmed life she has, surrounded by so much love.