Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Someone Else's Pets


Well, yes, I was . . .


Coming out of our driveway a few days ago, I noticed a charming collection of critters out for a stroll.


I recognized the dog -- he lives with our across the street neighbors -- but I hadn't noticed the cats before.


I loved the interaction between these three. . .


All so calm and in control . . .


At times it looked like some kind of dance . . .


Is that a do-si-do?



Or is that break-dancing?

I wonder what else they get up to on their strolls.


9 comments:

Ms. A said...

Is one of those cats missing a tail?

Anvilcloud said...

Nice de-tail on that one cat.

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh they are golden gals...who just own the road!

A Bit of the Blarney said...

What fun! Our cats and dog have their own form of dance. The "Duchess" usually just sits and watches the cats do their dance!

Frances said...

Vicki, your photographs of this trio have me imagining which tunes they might be using for their choreography. I'm guessing that they are lucky that there isn't too much car traffic in their performance space.

(Please let you husband know that I thought is photographs were dramatically beautiful.)

xo

Vicki Lane said...

There is very little traffic on our road and just where they are they can see or hear vehicles approaching from either direction.

Friko said...

Lovely critters. And such mates!
Is that a private road? Are they safe to wander?

Friko said...

oh, I see you answered a question like mine in the previous post. Good. I like animals to be free to roam. Millie has a whole castle and the fields surrounding to herself.

Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

It looks "exactly" like a dance.
Sam