Monday, October 18, 2021

Fun with Grumpy's Tongs by Me Josie


Tongs are very useful for moving the Castle People and their pets around.



You have to do it very carefully. Watch how I pick up this horse.


It doesn't hurt him.


It is like an exciting ride high up in the sky.  He likes it.


The tongs are Grumpy's, like the spatula is Meema's. He uses them when he cooks on the grill. But I am using them now. I moved all the Castle People out to the table with them. And I took the Castle People for high up rides around the living room. 

Meema says maybe I will use the tongs to put them back before I go home. I tell her We'll see. Right now I am busy.


 

5 comments:

Anvilcloud said...


They looks like sturdy tongs and big for a little girl. It reminds me that we are all but done with the bbq for this year. We didn't seem to use it quite as much this summer.

Barbara Rogers said...

What lucky castle people and horses to ride so high with tongs. It reminds me of how I was standing looking at an overlook when suddenly I heard above and behind me the whir of a drone...which then successfully landed when I turned to see it...fortunately the Asian teen was able to understand and answer my questions! He/she was a good driver, and had been taking movies with it (I'm probably immortalized!)

JJM said...

For a moment there, in that first photo, I thought Josie had acquired a large, long-legged, long-armed monster to act as principal villain looming ominously behind her merry table-top band. Took me a few seconds to realize the "monster" was the back of a chair ...

Marcia said...

Amazing what games kids can play with grown up tools.

jennyfreckles said...

Good for the development of fine motor skills! Everything can be a plaything, I've found, especially at that age.