Monday, October 5, 2026

Dear Sirs


What has your party done to my beloved country? Your president is wreaking havoc on some of our treasured institutions. He is threatening journalists and endangering the freedom of the press. He attempts to bribe voters. He is visibly mentally and physically impaired. (He has always been morally impaired.) And now he is using TAXPAYER DOLLARS (yes, I'm screaming) to pay for propaganda style ads praising his regime. How is this even legal--how is any of it legal?

Meanwhile, children as young as 3 sit alone in court, being asked if they would choose to self deport. The thugs of ICE continue to terrorize our neighborhoods. The Trump criminal organization  family continues to enrich itself through self dealing disguised as diplomacy and investment in weaponry for a war of choice.

No, we are not great. Your president has turned his back on our historic allies to embrace dictators like Putin and Kim Jong Un. His war and his tariffs have hurt our farmers, our builders, and, in the long run, all of us.

I am past hoping that you will do anything to rein in this obnoxious regime. I can only hope that the coming midterms will send a very strong message.

I can't wait to see the back of you.

 

No comments: