Saturday, September 5, 2026

What?


A slice from the trunk of a blown-down persimmon tree. Looks like art to me.

And a wildflower that I don't know. (Bad blurry
 picture, alas) My wildflower book leads me to think it's a Rose Pink aka Sabatia. 


(Maybe it's fixed by now but on Friday, Blogger seems not to be allowing comments. I don't comment on many blogs but it's annoying to be shut out.)

                                                                
      
 

6 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Happy Commenting Weekend

Vicki Lane said...

Yay, it's back!

Marcia said...

Let's see if it will work for me.

Marcia said...

I reported it last night to Blogger as I'm sure others did.
Never seen that flower before either.

Barbara Rogers said...

It certainly pointed out to me that google (parent of blogger) had other things on their mind yesterday!

jennyfreckles said...

I agree with your 'art' comment. So much art to enjoy in nature.