Tuesday, September 29, 2026

A Drop in the Ocean


As I did for the last election cycle, I participated in the Moms Rising postcard effort to get mothers out to vote--without endorsing a party but in the hope that they will realize which candidates are most likely to improve their lives--more affordable healthcare and childcare are issues they should be concerned with. 




I'm not that sure that my postcards will convince a busy mother to get to the polls---but there is so little that I am physically able to do to support the candidates that I desperately want to prevail and take down this corrupt, incompetent regime. So I write my little message and and sign it with a heart and my first name. 

And somehow, I feel a brief connection with Tiffany and Alexia and Shanika and Autumn and Cierra and all those others. It's not praying--I don't do that--but it's wishing these women--my sisters-- well--and hoping they pay attention to what's at stake in this election.

Go HERE for information about Moms Rising and about the post cars project.


 

No comments: