Words and pictures from the author of And the Crows Took Their Eyes as well as the Elizabeth Goodweather Appalachian Mysteries . . .
Oh, please don't wish for it quite yet. I'm looking forward to the the trees putting on their displays.
Lovely shots of cool times. Sigh, there are all these changes in our weather due to climate change. 1.5 degrees isn't looking too far off at this point. I'll let you know what it's like in the Rockies this winter.
It’s an El NiƱo year. Who knows what to expect.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, please don't wish for it quite yet. I'm looking forward to the the trees putting on their displays.
Lovely shots of cool times. Sigh, there are all these changes in our weather due to climate change. 1.5 degrees isn't looking too far off at this point. I'll let you know what it's like in the Rockies this winter.
It’s an El NiƱo year. Who knows what to expect.
Post a Comment