Words and pictures from the author of And the Crows Took Their Eyes as well as the Elizabeth Goodweather Appalachian Mysteries . . .
I knew you would.Happy Canada Day to you and the world. 🇨🇦
And to you , AC! Wishing we'd moved to Canada some fifty years ago. . .
Wonderful hares/rabbits painted! As well as words, of which I can only make out a few! Summertime somethings perhaps?
Love it! I always look forward to your rabbits. 😀
Wow. Just -- wow.
NIce, nice, nice. You are becoming quite an expert!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I knew you would.
Happy Canada Day to you and the world. 🇨🇦
And to you , AC! Wishing we'd moved to Canada some fifty years ago. . .
Wonderful hares/rabbits painted! As well as words, of which I can only make out a few! Summertime somethings perhaps?
Love it! I always look forward to your rabbits. 😀
Wow. Just -- wow.
NIce, nice, nice. You are becoming quite an expert!
Post a Comment