Friday, November 27, 2020

Josie Gets Ready for Christmas

Meema and I are making Christmas ornaments. There is a tree and two hearts. They are felt, glued on cardboard. Meema did that part. Now it is my job to choose the ornaments and point to where I want them to go. 


Then Meema puts a dot of glue down and I very carefully put down the ornament on the glue. 



This one is almost done. 

It is fun choosing just the right color button.


I think we will make some more on another day. There are lots more buttons.


 

4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I am distantly and vaguely reminded of my mother's button box.

Barbara Rogers said...

What fun! I love these ornaments with ornaments of buttons! And I'm sure Josie will treasure them for many years!

Sandra Parshall said...

Your photos of her activities are genuine treasures. Someday her children will enjoy them.

katy gilmore said...

What a great idea! Wishing for the umpteenth time I could be with ours to do those things!