Monday, June 26, 2017

Safely Here


Arrived at John C. Campbell after what should have been a two and a half hour trip stretched to almost four due to a serious traffic jam. I was tempted by but, due to time constraints, couldn't stop at the American Museum of the House Cat next to an Antique Mall. Perhaps on the way home. . . .

Have met my class and sent them off with a writing assignment for tomorrow. I want them to introduce their main character from that character's point of view AND from the point of view of someone who doesn't much like them or sees them differently. 

It's a diverse group and I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with.


2 comments:

Darla said...

Oh! I think I'm going to do that, too...thanks for the writing suggestion. ;)

Jime said...

I hope you have a wonderful time teaching your students and being in such a peaceful place.