Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Writers' Bumper Stickers - Stroll/Poll

 A stroll through the Wildacres parking lot yielded this collection of bumper stickers -- mostly political, mostly of the Liberal/Progressive persuasion. I know there were some folks on the Right at the workshop but I didn't see any such bumper stickers.

Folks don't talk politics at Wildacres -- which is nice -- but I couldn't help drawing some conclusions from the results of this informal stroll/poll.

I'll leave it to you to draw your own.


















4 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Oh thank you, I get the feeling sometimes that I'm the only decorated bumper out there. So good to see others still share their interests on their back sides!

jennyfreckles said...

The stickers are fun - but so are your licence plates. I took loads of pictures of them when I was in the US. Much more colourful than ours.

Vicki Lane said...

I wonder, jennyfreckles, do other countries do bumper stickers?

NCmountainwoman said...

Looks like we're not in Transylvania anymore, Toto.

Some Transylvania County bumper stickers are far right and so wrong.