Words and pictures from the author of And the Crows Took Their Eyes as well as the Elizabeth Goodweather Appalachian Mysteries . . .
Friday, August 14, 2026
Nine Years Ago
We were just getting to know one another.
But she already seemed pretty sure of her place in the universe.
Next week. 4th grade!
3 comments:
Sandra Parshall
said...
I have so enjoyed watching Josie grow into a beautiful, smart, self-confident young lady. (She might reject the "lady" part.) I love her to the moon and back,
Gosh, it really doesn't seem like nine years since she was a baby. On the plus side, that means I've enjoyed your blog posts and your friendship (even if 'virtual') for a long time and I'm really glad for that. It's such a joy.
3 comments:
I have so enjoyed watching Josie grow into a beautiful, smart, self-confident young lady. (She might reject the "lady" part.) I love her to the moon and back,
Sigh. Tell me about it.
Gosh, it really doesn't seem like nine years since she was a baby. On the plus side, that means I've enjoyed your blog posts and your friendship (even if 'virtual') for a long time and I'm really glad for that. It's such a joy.
Post a Comment