Words and pictures from the author of And the Crows Took Their Eyes as well as the Elizabeth Goodweather Appalachian Mysteries . . .
I took the time to view them large. You've got a good thing there.
And the misty mountains as a backdrop. Heaven.
A beautiful peaceful place. I wonder why your photos are so narrow today...
How delightful. I've always loved the idea of having a rocking chair on a porch. Now I at least have my own small balcony... Maybe I'll buy myself a rocker.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I took the time to view them large. You've got a good thing there.
And the misty mountains as a backdrop. Heaven.
A beautiful peaceful place. I wonder why your photos are so narrow today...
How delightful. I've always loved the idea of having a rocking chair on a porch. Now I at least have my own small balcony... Maybe I'll buy myself a rocker.
Post a Comment