Thursday, October 8, 2026

Paradigm Shift


Check out the black tee shirt. And the shiny black boots. I should have seen this coming when her new backpack was khaki, rather than the pink with unicorns and rainbows of previous years.


And the pierced ears. And the black hi-tops (with, however tiny embroidered flowers.) And now these boots! (Still untied--we have more work to do.)


Our little girl is growing up.

Can Doc Martins be far behind?


 

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Getting a sense of style with her influences. Are Doc Martins still a thing? Or maybe a thing again?

Vicki Lane said...

I don't actually know about Doc Martins. As Josie told me long ago, I don't know about fashion.

Sandra Parshall said...

It's a joy to watch her growing into a beautiful young woman -- well, maybe not that yet, but certainly a beautiful 9 year old. She's had the great advantage of being raised by adults who don't talk down to her and always expect the best from her.