Friday, August 7, 2026

Josie the Water Queen


Josie has maintained a busy schedule this summer--a week at the beach, soccer camp, Grandma's new kitten, music camp, sleepovers, and now arts camp.


This week I take her to camp and then pick her up--some of the days. 


She's always liked helping me water the porch plants.


This time, she watered herself.

She's growing apace, isn't she? Those of you who've followed her progress from the beginning are probably as surprised as I am.

Fourth grade coming up. And next year she'll be in the double digits. 

Hard to believe. And hard to keep up with her.





 

6 comments:

Sandra Parshall said...

Sounds like Josie's having a great summer. I hope she's enjoying every minute of it.

Marcia said...

I have two granddaughters that same age. Amazing to see the changes each month brings.

Barbara Rogers said...

Sweet and inventive Josie! Great photos of the summer cool off!

Vicki Lane said...

Oh, she is. Today, after art camp, she's going to see a play that a friend of her is in, then having a sleepover with that friend. Next week is the last week of vacation and she's excited about fourth grade.

jennyfreckles said...

They seem to shoot up in height at this age. When I see my girls, each time I feel like I'm having to 'relearn them', as they are growing up so fast in every way.

Anvilcloud said...

Oh yes, so fast.